Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bridging the Gap Synchroblog is today!

Today a group of Christians and gays are getting together to produce a "synchroblog". This is in conjunction with the "Bridging the Gap" project, whose video clips you may have seen on Box Turtle Bulletin or other similar sites. Numerous blogs are all posting related to the Bridging the Gap theme today and can be accessed at the blog Bridging the Gap. Go see it, you know you want to!

As I'm just coming back from vacation and catching up at work, I will be posting my addition later tonight, I hope by ~9pm CST. But in the meantime, I strongly encourage you to follow the link and read some of the other blog postings ... there are plenty to choose from! They include some people I know, including Pomoprophet and DJFree!

(Day 375)

Update: I left DJFree out of the original list, as the link on Bridging the Gap was originally wrong. But now it's correct. Sorry for leaving you off the list!

2 comments:

D.J. Free! said...

don't forget your friend darren! (www.xanga.com/djfree)

Topher said...

Sorry to have left you off ... originally the link was pointing to someone else's website. I've now updated this post so you're on it :-)