If you've been waiting for an update, I'm sorry it's been a long time in coming. The past month (and yes, it's been that long since I've posted) has been filled with the following:
1. travel home for my grandmother's funeral
2. travel to Texas for a wedding and for a reception in honor of me and my husband
3. my birthday, complete with a song in honor of me and my husband
4. a scientific conference, where I had my first presentation
5. Quaker discussions on equality and on integrity
6. Gay panels (in conjunction with PRIDE) for university human sexuality courses
This many items in quick succession has left me quite tired. However, I'm excited to bring up most of these over the coming week, as I write them out for my remembrance and for your enjoyment.